A one-day intensive on creating successful online video campaigns.
This training course has a special emphasis on small businesses and non-profits.
The course is designed to provide a foundation for businesses that want to incorporate online video in their marketing strategy, but don’t have the resources to hire a full-service video agency. This workshop won’t replace the services of a video agency, but it offers an affordable starting point to create successful online video campaigns for small businesses and non-profits.
How it works…
A TrimTab Media producer trains up to 5 of your marketing and communications staff in online video production – working with them to create an online video strategy, training them in basic online video production, editing, and web distribution.
The investment for the DIY Online Video Workshop for up to 5 participants is $1,000.
What you’ll learn…
By the end of this day-long workshop participants will have:
- Created a 6-month online video strategy that furthers marketing objectives.
- Learned about legal issues with video and created music and likeness release forms.
- Learned the basics of using a flip camera to shoot online video (cameras provided for use in the workshop).
- Learned the basics of editing using simple software (software provided for mac or pc).
- Learned the basics of publishing online video to YouTube, Facebook and websites.
Interested in learning more?
Learn more about how the DIY Online Video Workshop may be the right solution for your small business or non-profit. For more information, simply Contact Us »